Re: DCE Client

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:41:09 EDT

Holger,

Thanks (I think :)

After a few hours of frustrating phone conversations with IBM (you'd think
somebody there would know what they sell!) I found I could buy just the
client piece for about $150.00.

They also said they don't sell the 2.2 version anymore (even though you can
order it off the website) so I'm going to get the latest and greatest
version - 3.2 and hope it works.

In case anybody's interested, here's the URL for the 3.2 stuff:
http://commerce.www.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=2347377&cntrfnbr=1&cgmenbr=1&cntry=840&lang=en_US

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-;&r=1&w=2