Re: transfer problem

From: Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:09:37 EDT

use ftp without disc-access to measure better (without encrpytion->cpuload , without disk-caching issues)

I use this .netrc

default
login your_username
password your_password
macdef init
bin
put "|dd if=/dev/zero bs=1048576 count=100" /dev/null
quit

post the no -a output from the nodes that behave differently/bad