Re: transfer problem

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:17:38 EDT

I had the same situation once and it was a mismatch between the switch and
ethernet adapter settings, i.e., 10/100 or half/full.

It's been said often don't trust auto-negotiation.

Check it out via entstat -d entx and look for errors.

In my case, the machine received quick, but transmitted slow.

Kevin Adams