Re: question on Service Director

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 11:20:58 EDT

It's possible to make any machine a service director client, since it's
using rsh. However, there's some minor configuration to do host-wise
because you won't have the kerberos authentication going on. We are going
to make a new 6H1 a service director client once it goes live. It simplifies
the management a bit.