Re: AIX 4.3.3. Java Tuning?

From: Ferenc Gyurcsan (fgyurcsa@AVAILANT.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:59:55 EDT

Last year at the IBM dev conference they had a 1-hour lecture on this topic.
Because of AIX's memory management model, there are some pitfalls you should
avoid in order to get decent performance, but I have never done it myself,
so I can't help you more. I'm not sure if there is an official IBM class on
this topic, but there may very easily be, so I would look around there.

--Ferenc