Re: Re-loading from DTAPE Back-Up Tool

From: Pugliese, Edward (s11018@SLK.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:39:31 EDT

And I thought the 2 x 32H machines I still have were old :-)

If you are just reloading the O/S on the same disks then you should still be
able to do an "importvg/varyonvg" of vg1 and not have to restore from tape
(if you didn't already try and create a new vg on those disks). I don't
know if this would work if you upgraded the O/S level though.