Re: Forcing a password change

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 10:46:00 EDT

That's a good point.
Also consider the impact on the help desk the following week as everybody
forgets their new passwords.

Both of these depend on the number of users, of course. If there are only a
dozen, it really won't make much difference. If there are several thousand
it could be significant.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe