Re: 3584 LTO Library Web Interface

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 13:12:36 EDT

try pinging with a larger size packet. the default ping packet is really
small, but the http traffic is in much larger packets. The ping should fail
with a normal http-sized packet. I don't know anything about those
libraries, but if you changed it's ethernet to 10 half and didn't modify the
switch port it's in, i'd check that too...they have to match...and remember,
autonegotiate is the antichrist.