Re: 3584 LTO Library Web Interface

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 12:22:40 EDT

I don't know; this was what they told one of my colleagues at our other
site. I originally had it configured at 100/full. My colleague got an
operator to change the library to 10/half, at which point it stopped
working. We got the ethernet switch port changed as well, and can at least
ping it now, but no web server.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe