Re: Shared SSA Drives

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:34:39 EDT

we had ours in such a configuration, using hacmp. The previous sysadmins
had lots of trouble with hacmp, so they turned it off (mostly), but it was
pain from the hdisk side because you couldn't really tell that the drive had
been "fence off" until you went to do something with it...and if you reboot
one machine in the loop, they ALL start puking errors because the loop is
open.