Upgrade SDD fileset

From: Nguyen, Andy (Andy.Nguyen@BELLSOUTH.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 19:26:42 EDT

Greetings,

Do you know if I can upgrade the Subsystem Device Driver (SDD) using non-disruptive installation method? I currently have ibmSdd_433.rte 1.2.2.1 and want to upgrade to ibmSdd_433.rte 1.3.1.3. I also want to upgrade ibm2105.rte 32.6.100.4 to ibm2105.rte 32.6.100.9.

Two S85s, AIX 433 ML06 in HA environment.

Any help/tips will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."