[HPADM] Visio Sample Diagrams

From: Kennedy Doss (kdossjojo@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 11:09:09 EST

HP-UX Admins:

I need to put in a few Visio Diagrams for a few of my environments over
here. I was wondering if there is a good site where there are good sample
diagrams for HP Servers (Itanium and PA Risc). I did go to visiocafe. I got
some good stencils over there. But, I need some samples to get some ideas as
to how to utilized these stencils which I have downloaded.

Regards,
-Kennedy