[HPADM] HP support

From: Yoho, Cindy (Cyoho@umpublishing.org)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 08:49:48 EST

Good morning all,

I recently received a letter from HP saying they were no longer going to
support ANY of our hardware, and to please click on this link and pick a
new hardware support vendor. I was just wondering what that's all
about, having not seen any warning of this coming down the pike. I
admit I'm not an avid reader of all things HP, as I have other systems
to support and try to be fair to all in my journal reading. :-) Is HP
getting out of the support business altogether? Or are they just
dumping customers with older equipment (we'd qualify there!)?

Thanks,

Cindy Yoho
Systems Engineer
United Methodist Publishing House