[HPADM] SUMMARY: Migrating an Ignite UX Server

From: Neil Paniraj (npaniraj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 11:37:33 EDT

I got a link from ITRC and found exactly what I was
looking for.

Sorry for the bother. Here is the link.

http://www1.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/docDisplay.do?docLocale=en&docId=emr_na-c00878409-1

If you want to share any do's and don'ts please do not
hesitate to write to me. I would really appreciate
your help.
NEIL