[HPADM] looking for references for an HP maintenance company "Source Direct"

From: Lynne Seamans (Lynne.Seamans@millersville.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 13:02:05 EDT

We are increasingly struggling with HP's support and the complexity of
their contract system, and so when we were approached by a third party
vendor who claims to be able to do all our HP hardware AND software
support, we were intrigued.

Has anyone out there done any business with an outfit called
"SourceDirect"? Any recommendations or horror stories to report?