[HPADM] Cisco San switch - default password

From: vinod kumar (vinodkumarmp@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 12:25:05 EDT

I have new C - class blade chasis with Cisco 9124E san
switch . As per the manual , first time when you
connect to the san switch ( through the ILO) , it
should directly take you to setup . But this is
asking me to login . I tried all known passwords and
nothing works . Any one knows if this suppose to be
having a default admin passwd ?
( I have logged a call to HP but still waiting for a
responce and thought if anyone already experienced
this , it might save me some time )

-Vinod