[HPADM] DST / Time Change in a Service Guard Environment

From: Neil Paniraj (npaniraj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 08:01:21 EST

SA Gurus:

      An Application team has asked us to change the
time to March 11th only one Service Guard Node to do
his Application test. (We have two in this particular
Cluster)

Just making sure that I wouldn't be breaking anything
from the OS Side if I do this. Has anybody done
anything like this before? Any Do's and Don'ts?

Thanks for your inputs in advance.

REGARDS,
NEIL