[HPADM] DST, and Patch PHCO_34668

From: Scalone, Galen (Galen.Scalone@vacationclub.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 11:07:23 EST

Listers:
We've got a few HP 11.11 machines in the UK that we support, and I'm wondering if I need to patch them with this DST (tztab) patch. If for nothing else than keeping all machines at the same patch level. They all use the same NTP servers, and those servers are here in the Eastern time zone ( if EDT even matters).
Anyone in the same boat?

Galen