[HPADM] SUMMARY: HP Starbase Graphics Library install help for HP-UX 11.0

From: Scott Mickey (scott.mickey@atsgate.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 00:41:22 EST

HP-UX Administrators,

I was looking for a download URL on hp.com for the HP
Starbase Graphics Library software for HP-UX 11.0.
While I never found it, I did find the HP-UX 11.11
version, and this worked just as well.

Thanks very much to James J. Perry for this URL which
shows the Starbase GL for HP-UX 11.0 is part of product
number B6268AA:
http://docs.hp.com/en/5187-0151/apas01.html

Using this number, I found a page titled "HP-UX 11.11
Graphics Technical Computing Environment", also product
number B6268AA, that includes the Starbase software:
http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=B6268AA

Just for reference, the Starbase software for HP-UX 10.20
is in a software bundle is titled "HP-UX 10.20 OS Graphics
Enablement", here:
http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=B6825AA

There are some nice 3D Starbase GL demos included with
the software that are very simple to compile and run.
These allow you to see the software is working properly
with your machine.

Scott Mickey