[HPADM] Re: Auto port aggregation

From: vinod kumar (vinodkumarmp@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 08:22:17 EST

I am difficulty in configuring my new rx8640 with
autoport aggregation .
Below is what I did so far ,

1. made Cisco switch 4 ports ( 1-4) in ether channel
.
2. created lan900 with 4 ports from a 4 port nic .
3. Assigned IP , gateway , subnet etc .

netstat -in shows lan900 with crrect IP .
netstat -rn shows correct dafault router .

I can not ping any outside ip or I can not ping this
IP from outside servers .

I can ping x.x.x.255 from this server it returns all
servers in the subnet .

If I pick another lan port which is connected to a
NOn-ether channel port on cisco , and configure IP, it
works fine . I can ping both ways .

Not sure what I am missing .
Do we need remove the ether channel mode from Cisco
port ?

Thanks
-vinod