[HPADM] How to determine the ip-address, i connected to

From: KLAUS_FRANKE@QVC.COM
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 07:29:58 EST

gentle readers,

we currently have a cluster of hpux machines all running B.11.23 U ia64
with mc-serviceguard. We run a few serviceguard packages with a unique
ip-address each.

During user initialisation (.profile ) i would like to determine, to which
of the ip addresses the user really connected. Uname etc won't help,
because theses commands give me the ip of the machinen and not the address
of the packet (which i need to know).

Any help would be appriciated.

Will summarize!

Kind regards