[HPADM] SUMMARY: Internal disk on N-class machine

From: Edi CAHYADI (edi.cahyadi@st.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 01:56:29 EDT

I got 4 replies from Ted Fisher, Jim Naylor, James J. Perry and Richard Aranas. Thanks.
2 say it's hot-swapable, and 2 say it's not. So I am not really convinced.
Since it's a production server, I called HP, and they say: it's hot-swapable but HP doesn't recommend replacing it online. So I don’t want to take a risk doing it online.

Regards,
Edi