[HPADM] Re: SUMMARY script for reseting root passwd

From: daniel parkes (liquidsmail@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 17:07:30 EDT

Hy people thnx for the great help finally because i am using a trusted
system i used for the script the sam command:

  /usr/sam/lbin/usermod.sam -F -p "XikOaM8eGZti" root where "XikOaM8eGZti"
is the encrypted password you determined represents the password "foo"

u can also use and excellent tool call expect its open-source.

And if ur not using a trusted system u can check out:

Check out <http://www.ivdcs.co.uk/> -> Hints 'n Tips

thnx Againt to all the people GREAT HELP like allways!!.