[HPADM] RE: invisible characters in filename

From: Yoho, Cindy (cyoho@umpublishing.org)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 12:12:15 EDT

Well, that was a very fast response from you all. I'm not sure how I missed the -b on ls all this time. Thanks!

ls -b shows the unprintable characters. Also suggested were

piping it through xd -c
piping it through od -c

and a helpful suggestion for removing it by using find on the inode.

Thanks again.

Cindy