[HPADM] Re: lvoling some questions about mirrors and moving vgs

From: daniel parkes (liquidsmail@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 10:07:21 EDT

Hy,

thnx for the answer, thats exactly what i am triying to do, just a couple of
questions about what you say:

when you talk about order in new disks and add those disks in the same order
they were on machine one?

what exactly do you mean o how can i keep and order??

and when you talk about remove the mirror copies we are talking about
lvreduce -m0 etc.. ?? dont i loose the info using lvreduce ??

thnx!!