[HPADM] Re: binary compatability

From: Bob Brown (bbrown@harpercollege.edu)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 09:07:49 EDT

I have 11i running on 64bit hardware...the question is about what are my
chances of getting this old s/w (interbase database, cognos powerhouse and the
application) to run unmodified on an 11i system.

I know that the real answer would be in testing, I just wanted to get
a feel for the
overall likelyhood of it working.

-Bob

--
bbrown@harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator