[HPADM] SAN : Question

From: BAKHSHESH Kazem (BAKHSHEK@ESSILOR.fr)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 10:52:35 EDT

Hi admins,

We have our SAS application server(A) wich is connected to SAN and use
about 3000 Go.
As you know, the SAS calculation use too meny temporary disk space and so
meny time.

I'm searching to know if there is a way to reduce the time and the disk
space.

Beacause I have another SAS server (B) which is not used so meny time,
I m' looking to use the BCV technique to duplicate the SAS data
form the A server which is mounted to B server for the SAS table
calucating.

I'm asking if it 's possible to allocate the SAN disk which could be share
between two servers as differentes time ?

Have some one the expriences to help me ?

Cordialement(Best regards)

Kazem Bakhshesh(Administrateur Système : HP-UX)

E-Mail : bakhshek@essilor.fr <mailto:bakhshek@essilor.fr>

Tel : 01.72.94.73.09