[HPADM] RE: Unix and IE

From: Yoho, Cindy (cyoho@umpublishing.org)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 13:08:57 EST

I should have mentioned, I can connect just fine if I use the WebLogic Webserver running on Windows 2003, everything else the same. We have WebLogic and an appserver/process scheduler set up on both a Windows box and the HP-UX server. I can connect using IE if I use the Windows webserver/appserver combo, but it is INTERMINABLY slow, even to the point of crashing, so we were trying to get it to work on HP-UX to 1. see if it was any faster (it is, of course, light years faster), 2. see if it is more stable (it has been very stable). Since the tests with Netscape/Firefox went so well, they want to roll out the new version using the HP-UX environment, but will not do it unless we can get IE to work.