[HPADM] Data Protector 5.50 D2D2T

From: Stephanie C (stepchung@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 13:44:21 EST

Hi List,
We are running out of windows for Disk-To-Tape backups on HP Data Protector.
We now consider to implement D2D2T (DIsk-To-Disk-To-Tape) backup method. Our
Operators are not famililiar with this D2D2T type of backup. Please share
your expertise in this field with us.

- Do we need disk-to-disk license to do D2D2T backup? Can we use our current
'Single Drive' license for 'Backup to Disk'?

- Is it easy to setup Data Protector Disk-to-Disk backup? Would you please
share the information how to set this up or show us where to look for
instruction. Thanks.

Stephanie.