[HPADM] Integrated Web Console

From: Porell, Chris (Chris.Porell@ceridian.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 13:06:39 EST

Hi Everyone,

I've recently activated the integrated lan/web console on our rp7400. I can
connect to the GSP using telnet just fine. I can then access the console
using 'co'. That works.

When I access the Web console, however, the java terminal window appears. I
can toggle all the funtion keys and run a terminal test, but I cannot type
anything. It's behaves like an external secure web console that isn't
connected to the console port.

I've searched the HP support site and I can't find anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris