[HPADM] [SUMMARY] Sun Solaris User Group

From: Stephanie C (stepchung@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:03:28 EST

Thanks all of you very much for all the replies. With some reasons the
'admintool' won't work on my Xwindows workstation. But I was able to make it
works on HP-UX Xwindows. Most of you suggest to do 'xhost +'. Here what it
works for my HP-UX Xwindow.

1. Login HPUX server as root
2. xhost +
3. ssh to Solaris box as root
4. Change /etc/sshd_config line 'X11Forwarding' to 'yes'
5. export DISPLAY='HPUX box IP':0.0

Sun Information and users group:

http://www.sunhelp.org/forums/

http://supportforum.sun.com/sunos/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=5&rid=0