[HPADM] clarification on replies - Non-technical.

From: Mohan Sundaram (Mohan_Sundaram@emitac.ae)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 03:20:41 EST

Hi,

Off late I am seeing many replies to the original question are copied to
all in the mailing list. My understanding was, all the replies to a
posted question should be directly sent ONLY to the person who posted
it.

Then it is the responsibility of that person to summarize all the
solution. Is there any change in this norm now? Please let me know if I
am wrong.

With regards,

Mohan.