[HPADM] Generating Ignite images on DVDs

From: Taylor, Vince (vince.taylor@logicacmg.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 13:05:32 EDT

Hi all,

I have an internal HP DVD+RW device in my rp3410, and would like to burn
some Ignite images with it to make our installations easier. I have
checked the archive, but no luck. Has anyone done it, and if so how?

I am using HPUX 11.23 (or HPUX 11.11 - I really don't mind). I have
used make_tape_recovery in the past, but there doesn't seem to be the
equivalent for DVDs (that would be too easy). I don't really want to
have to re-invent the wheel if it has already been done.

I have the DVD+RW-TOOLS (5.18.4.8.6) and Ignite (C.6.2.241) installed,
but there is no obvious info on how to burn a Ignite image.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I will summarise once I have
given any suggestions/recommendations a try.

Cheers,

Vince