[HPADM] NFS error

From: Hutchins, Greg (ghutchins2@selfregional.org)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 10:15:38 EDT

Anyone seen this problem before with NFS. I have a 7420 (HP-UX 11.11)
that was just installed. Using APA lan1 - lan4 have been teamed and are
working as a single unit. I disabled lan0 and rebooted the box. When
booting, the console hangs (at least 45 min) at "NFS server
(pid570@/net) not responding still trying" and will not boot. The only
option I discovered is to power off the box (ouch), go into single user
mode, disable NFS/Autmount, and reboot. Once the box is up, I am able
to start the NFS server and everything works w/o any problems. Is the
best idea to not use automount (which I don't really need) but do need
the NFS server. I've searched the net and seen this error relate to
EISA cards, but that doesn't apply in this situation. Anyone got any
ideas? TIA.