[HPADM] recompile parts of the HP-UX_Apache-based_Web_Server

From: Kelly Choo (chook@math.uvic.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 18:50:07 EDT

Dear Admins,

Is this possible to do this. Specifically I like to
recompile the php to enable openssl.

I'm trying to run SquirrelMail 1.4.5 and the config test gives me the
following error.

You need the openssl PHP extension to use SMTP/IMAP TLS!

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
Mr. Kelly Choo,
Webmaster - Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
System Administrator - Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Victoria
PO Box 3045 STN CSC PHONE: (250) 472-4927 http://www.pims.math.ca
Victoria BC V8W 3P4 FAX: (250) 721-8962 http://www.math.uvic.ca