[HPADM] setting up alternate link

From: Tom Stoddard (tom.stoddard@L-3com.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 09:55:47 EDT

I have a K370 running 10.20 (don't ask, it's a long story as to why)
that I would like to enable alternate links to a model 30 disk array. I
have spent days googling for how to do this. The best I can come up with is:

vgextend /dev/vgeven /dev/dsk/c4t3d0 and
vgextend /dev/vgodd /dev/dsk/c4t3d1

Is this correct? How do you back out a change if you make a mistake?

My system config is below:

sdisk card instance 4 SCSI target 3 SCSI LUN 0 section 0 at address
8/12.8.0.255.0.3.0 c4t3d0
sdisk card instance 4 SCSI target 3 SCSI LUN 1 section 0 at address
8/12.8.0.255.0.3.1 c4t3d1
sdisk card instance 5 SCSI target 2 SCSI LUN 0 section 0 at address
8/8.8.0.255.0.2.0 c5t2d0
sdisk card instance 5 SCSI target 2 SCSI LUN 1 section 0 at address
8/8.8.0.255.0.2.1 c5t2d1

VG Name /dev/vgeven
VG Write Access read/write
VG Status available