[HPADM] Summary: rx5670 NIC

From: Vidal, Ignacio - (Arg) (ignacio.vidal@telmex.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 16:46:29 EDT

Hello:
I received a few answers and the point is that I cannot use "any" pci
nic in such server (rx5670).
Basically I was recommended to use a card with a driver included in the
operating system (perhaps an HP branded card), so I'll search in that
direction.

Thank to Bill Hassell and John Lee for the ansers.
Best regards,

Ignacio