[HPADM] Printer - printing one line down.

From: Jagadesh Selvaraj (Jagadesh.s@in.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 09:29:10 EDT

Hi All,

I am facing a problem that the printout's taken in (Printer model) HP
LaserJet 4200 is printing one line down.
We were using laser jet III printer previously and every thing seems to be
ok with that. We are facing this problem after changing the printer to
HP LaserJet 4200.

The printout is taken in the preprinted A4 sheet. I tried inserting a
reverse feed code in the script (/etc/lp/interface/model.orig/scriptname)

(under cooked)
cooked)
echo "\033&-1R\c"
echo "\033&k2G\c"
if [ "$pescfile" = "yes" ]

Model script used for this queue is net_ljx000.

still the problem exists.Please let me know how to rectify the same.