[HPADM] MirrorDisk/UX

From: Shaw, Marco (Marco.Shaw@aliant.ca)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:14:12 EDT

We are looking at setting up a 2-node cluster:
*rx2620 servers
*HP-UX 11iv2
*Veritas for volume management
*MC ServiceGuard

I can't seem to find much info on MirrorDisk/UX. What is it? Should we
use it?

We will be running OVO 8.x on it.

I'm also currently researching what the minimum requirements are for MC
SG, as far
as sharing of any devices required to create the cluster.

Marco

PS Sorry for any poorly formatted line wrapping.