[HPADM] 3rd party maintenance suggestions (which companies)?

From: Bob Brown (bbrown@harpercollege.edu)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 09:07:20 EDT

We're about to go to 3rd party maintenance for some of our older
production systems (T600, K360, R380's etc), largely due to the fact
that HP keeps dropping components of my systems off of support.

Do you know of any 3rd party maintenance companies that you would
recommend (or recommend against)? I'm preparing a list of companies
to get the bid packet.

thanks!

-Bob

--
bbrown@harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator