[HPADM] Summary directory size limit...

From: Kasula, Sridhar Rao (SRIDHAR.KASULA@QWEST.COM)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 12:42:05 EDT

Thanks to Bill & Jeff,

There is no way to restrict the space consumed by a NFS exported
directory so I am going to create one filesystem per directory and
export it.

Regards
Sridhar.

here is the reply from Bill.

There is nothing in filesystem quotas related to NFS, only users can be
controlled. You'll have to create all the NFS filesystems and export
them. Be sure you have sized your NFS daemons appropriately for best
performance.

--
Bill Hassell