[HPADM] SUMMARY: mirrordisk/ux on 11.23 ipf

From: V. T. Mueller, Continum (v.t.mueller@continum.net)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 06:35:52 EDT

Hello all,

Question: Where can I find information on how to mirror the boot
volume on ipf?

Answer: http://docs.hp.com/en/5990-8172/ch06s02.html#cchgjafa

I'm sorry to follow-up my own mail but I was just told that I
couldn't find the information needed because hp's instant
information is broken on win2003 - so I switched to
http://docs.hp.com and was able to find it "instantly".

So the sidenote of this summary is: don't install instant
information on win2003 ;-)

Kind regards,

--
Volker T. Mueller