[HPADM] SecPatchCk and Bastille

From: Jeff Lightner (jlightner@water.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 15:08:48 EST

All,

My question is does anyone know of any gotchas that would affect me
running SecPatchCk or Bastille on a V class with 11.0?

Looking at SecPatchCk and Bastille they both indicate they work on 11.0.
Next week in fairly short order I'm going to need to install and run
these on a V Class machine. Since the machine is currently in
Production I can't do any prep work on it. Previously I've installed
and run these on an 11i machine that wasn't V class. Just looking for
any heads up I need to be prepared for as my timeline once we've moved
the Production stuff off is very short.

P.S. Don't ask why I'm not using a different machine, still using a V
or any questions in that vein This is a temporary setup until we get
new servers that are on the way. Besides only God knows the answers to
such questions anyway... :-)

Jeffrey C. Lightner

Unix Systems Administrator

DS Waters of North America