[HPADM] SUMMARY - Can't print to network printer

From: Bill Sadvary (sadvary@dickinson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 12:46:24 EST

Thanks for all of the suggestions. The solution was fixing the perms on the
/etc/interface/model.orig directory.

Before..
/etc/lp/interface# ls -al
drwx------ 2 root sys 96 Feb 25 09:51 model.orig

After..
drwxr-xr-x 2 root sys 96 Feb 25 09:51 model.orig

I suspect, but not sure, that when I ran Bastille, it changed the perms to
700.

One person suggested looking at one of Bill Hassell's previous post on the
itrc, which has same great info troubleshooting tips (Bill, you the man!)...

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=623748

Thanks goes out to Bill Hassell, Marlou Everson, Jeff Lightner and Dan
Zucker.

-Bill Sadvary