[HPADM] Passwords in trusted mode

From: Thomas Northup (thomaslnorthup@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 08:19:50 EST

Hello Admins,

I am running an RP5470 HP-UX 11i in trusted mode.

Is there a way to make the password of a user 8 alpha character?

I tried several security changes in SAM but it still tells me that the “Password must contain at least two alphabetic characters and at least one numeric or special character”.

Thanks

Tom