[HPADM] [SUMMARY] tcp wrappers on hp-ux 11.0

From: Julius Szelagiewicz (julius@turtle.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 14:52:34 EST

Dear Folks,
        I resolved the immediate problem, but I don't know why the
previous setup didn't work. I changed the name of the host in question to
a different domain name that the one in hosts.allow. I changed both
/etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny files. hosts.allow now has one line:
ALL: .turtle.com

hosts.deny also has just one line:
ANY: openwifi.turtle2.com

I am thoroghly perplexed why it didn't work withn the real domain name and
hosts.allow set for ALL: ALL

julius