[HPADM] Finding Client IP

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 18:08:38 EST

Hp'ers

HP9000 D250
HPUX11.0

I know this is easy but my brain is hurting from all of the Sarbanes Oxley
compliancy I am having to go through. I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Anyway, what is the easiest way to get the IP address of client machines
that telnet to the server? "who -T" is returning the machine name and not
the IP address. I know there has to be another command out there.

Sincerely,

Roger Realsen
Director of Information Technology
WF Acquisition Sub, Inc (Wareforce)
19 Morgan
Irvine, CA 92618
PH: (949) 452-1411
FX: (949) 452-1413
Email: roger.realsen@wareforce.com

****This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record
of this message.*****