[HPADM] HPUX ANSI C Compiler

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 13:58:12 EST

Gurus

HP9000 D250
HPUX 11.0

My company just purchased some software that needs the "HPUX ANSI C
Compiler" .. At least that is what I am told. The software vendor states
that the "free" compiler will not suffice. So being a novice UNIX guy, I am
somewhat at a loss here.

Where/how can I get this compiler?

TIA
Sincerely,

Roger Realsen
Director of Information Technology
WF Acquisition Sub, Inc (Wareforce)
19 Morgan
Irvine, CA 92618
PH: (949) 452-1411
FX: (949) 452-1413
Email: roger.realsen@wareforce.com

****This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record
of this message.*****