[HPADM] Error restoring Ignite Tape

From: CTASC (ctasc@secbmail.belvoir.army.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 09:59:13 EDT

I have an L2000 running 11.0 HP UX
The ignite version is:

 Ignite-UX-11-00 -> B.3.6.82

When we try to restore the tape to the system we get the following errors:

Could not clear boot block on disk "/dev/rdsk/c1t2do"; fwrite Invalid
argument (errno = 22).

Any help you can give me would be appreciated. We've tried swapping out
disk drives thinking it was a hard drive problem, still didn't work. We are
now dumping this ignite tape onto another system and it's working
perfectly..

Thank you
Lisa Taylor

Lisa M. Taylor