[HPADM] Summary: t5000 thin client and new rp2470 server

From: Henning, Thomas B (thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 12:56:42 EDT

Well, to summarize my own post, I got on the telephone to HP Support and one "press one for..." system and four humans later I found out that the t5000 thin
client can be reset to Factory Defaults by pressing and holding F9 right after power on and continuing to hold it until the setup wizard is seen. Now if
this had been in the documentation that they send with the thin client I would have spent a lot less time searching the HP web site and bothering you kind
folks on this mailing list.

Thomas B. Henning
United Space Alliance
Ground Operations
Wave Analysis Lab
(321)861-4234
thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or NASA.